Crochet Earwarmer headband for women children toddlers babies crochet knit
Look stylish and unique in this beautiful crochet earwarmer/headband. There are very detailed stitches that make this earwarmer/headband unique. A full range of sizes are available as follows:
Preemie-9 to 11 inches Newborn-12 inches 1 to 3 Months-13 inches 3 to 6 Months-14 – 14.5 inches 6 to 12 Months-15 – 15.5 inches 12 to 24 Months-16 – 16.5 inches 3 to 5 Years-17 – 18 inches 6 to 8 Years-18.25 – 18.5 inches 8 to 18 years-18.5 – 20 inches Adult-20.5 – 22.5 inches
This earwarmer/headband is made with soft, boutique quality acrylic yarn. See the photos for the color charts.
All items are handmade by myself in my smoke free home.
Hand wash ONLY and lay flat to dry.
Pattern credit Averylane Creations!
* Your item will be packaged and shipped out within 3-5 business days after your purchase.
*Once your item has been handed over to the postal service, I am no longer responsible for it. I can not guarantee that the USPS will get your item to you on time. I am not responsible for USPS shipping delays.
*All shipping information will be sent out to you via email so you can easily track your package as it is on its way to you.
*If you need your package sooner, you may upgrade your shipping at checkout.
* If you need your item faster than my turn around time, you may also purchase rush order.
*Please do not use sharp objects to open your package. Please open it with care to ensure your items are not damaged
Return Policy: ———————
*I gladly accept returns and cancellations if you contact me within 5 days of your items delivery. You must ship the item back to me within 14 days of delivery. I am not responsible for return shipping costs.
*For cancellations, please contact me within 24 hours of your purchase. Only if your item has not shipped out.
* I will not accept returns on any custom orders (added embellishments or personalizations) or items that were on sale.
Wash Instructions: ——————————
* I always recommend hand washing or spot washing and air drying before putting anything in the washer. If you do need to put your item in the washer, always wash in cold water on the gentle cycle. To be extra safe, place your item in a pillow case to protect it. I do not recommend putting your item into the dryer, instead just set it out to air dry.
* Please take into account that washing your item can cause it to shrink since I do NOT pre-wash or pre-shrink any of my items.
* My recommendation and for best results is Hand Wash Only and Air Dry Only.
*Please note that each item is made just for you at the time of your order, this means that no two items will ever be 100% identical. I always take every step possible to replicate identically but there will be some slight variations from item to item.
*Please note that the colors displayed may vary slightly depending on your monitor/device. I do the best I can to display the true colors of each item but sometimes an item can appear slightly lighter or darker in person. Please message me if you are concerned about the color of any item or size before purchasing and I will do my best to clear it up for you so you are completely satisfied with your order.
When posting pictures of your our items, please tag us using #candicouturedesigns so that I can see and share in your beauties as well.
Want to follow my shop on social media?! - Instagram: @candicouturedesigns - Facebook: Candi Couture Designs
I want to thank you so from the bottom of my heart for supporting my small boutique! It means so much to me!